‘from good to great’ focuses on connecting and engaging with people, expanding comfort zones and convincing clients to buy into services, products and ideas.
An intensive day (10am-4pm), when delegates concentrate on themselves and work together to improve their ability to communicate with audiences large or small.
‘Excellent, a really worthwhile experience and truly invaluable for work and general confidence.’
Who should attend?
Managers, executives, directors and partners at all levels and in all areas of business who wish to improve their communication and presentation skills as part of their job function.
‘from good to great’ enables improvement at all levels, from people with basic competence right across the spectrum to senior partners and directors who wish to ‘raise their game’ even higher.
Individual benefits include:
– ownership of a ‘ready-to-go’ pitch or presentation
– greater confidence in presenting
– improved vocal impact
– awareness of body language & visible impact
– increased gravitas
– greater rapport with colleagues
Company benefits include:
– a team primed to deliver a winning pitch
– individuals who can present with impact
– improved colleague relationships
– a greater understanding of different roles – more potential to cross-sell
– individuals keen to embrace opportunities to present, raising the profile of the firm.
What attendees are saying about ‘good to great’:
‘A really great course with a visible effect on all delegate’s presentation skills!’
‘Excellent! Useful, practical tips to improve, which really do work. I saw a noticeable difference between my opening & closing presentation.’
‘First class course to build confidence and tailor your message to your audience. A real lesson in selling you and your personal brand.’
‘Extremely useful and challenging but at the same time refreshingly good fun!’
‘from good to great’ masterclass includes:
* Presentations—the lifeblood of successful business
* Video debriefs – feedback and personal goal setting
* The Seven Deadly Sins of PowerPoint
* Powerful presentation structure
* From good to great delivery
* Managing the audience
* You can’t be great without gravitas
* Don’t stop here – from great to greater!
‘from good to great’ concentrates on high quality tuition for individuals and teams.
A maximum of 4 attendees receive instruction from two coaches embracing a combination of individual work, teamwork and group feedback. This allows attendees to identify and maximise their personal strengths and progress, regardless of their current expertise.
Feedback and reactions are not only provided by the coaches. The attendees are also encouraged to share techniques and positively comment on their companions’ performance.
Thursday 21 June 2018, 10am-4pm Central Leeds
Additional dates for 2018 will be released soon.